Better Collaboration – Working Virtual in Operation Centers
At Epsis, we have long experience creating solutions for teams’ technical and organizational challenges when participants spread across different locations and companies. To address this, we need robust solutions for effective and seamless virtual collaboration and access to relevant information at the right time. All of the above requires structure.
Together with engaged end-users, we have developed a solution for virtual operations rooms—a room you can enter virtually and experience the same situational awareness as if you were in a physical operations room.
Since most of our customers in the energy sector use MS Teams as their collaboration platform, we have chosen to rely on this solution. Microsoft Teams has made available functionality for enhanced collaboration across companies (B2B direct connect), simplifying access management. Additionally, the platform offers tools for quick collaboration and a great file/archive function that makes document and presentation sharing easy within a team. To simplify finding, using, and sharing information, we utilize Epsis’ software, Enify. Enify has one-click functionality to find the information users need across different apps, open it and place it on your available screens. Through Enify, teams quickly gain access to all the applications they need for situational awareness and executing activities, including the latest files in the file structures. Enify also enables efficient screen management for users.
Key benefits of the solution include:
- Bring together teams from different locations and companies in one workspace.
- Break down silos and leverage the collective intelligence of your entire organization.
- The solution provides access to a unified information picture with a single keystroke.
- Seamless communication: Enable instant communication and information sharing through Teams, including chat, audio, and video conferences. Stay connected and keep the conversation flowing regardless of distance or time zones.
- Increased efficiency: Eliminate barriers imposed by physical distance, reduce travel costs, and optimize resource allocation. Your teams can collaborate effectively no matter where they are, resulting in improved productivity and faster decision-making.
- Improved decision-making: Empower your teams to make informed decisions by providing real-time tools, data, and insights. Ensure everyone is on the same page and drive faster and more accurate decision-making processes.